ITD Cemenetation India Ltd has a formal and documented Occupational Health and Safety Management System certified for ISO 45001:2018 by DNV-GL.
To be leaders in safety related performance in the Construction Industry in India, maintain leadership position and continually improve to provide an “Injury Free” work environment.
OHSMS performance is appraised as:
- Board of Directors: Once a Quarter
- Top Management : Once a Month at corporate level
- Project Management : Once a Month along with Contractors and Suppliers Absolute transparency in reporting of Danger Occurrence / Near-Miss and incidences has been the driving spirit in ITDCem’s aspiration towards zero injury
Safety Awards 2020
- International Safety Award (ISA) from the British Safety Council (BSC) won by Udangudi Project.
- National Safety Council of India (NSCI) has awarded the Silver Trophy Award (NSCI Safety Awards-2019) for NMRCL Project Reach-3&2.
- KBB Kolkata Metro Yard Project received certificate of appreciation for achieving 3.3 Million Safe Man Hours Worked, from client Metro Railway Kolkata.
- Following Projects received Certificates of Appreciation from respective clients for their dedication, commitment, sustaining Safety performance & efforts taken during the challenging times of the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
(1) Nagpur Metro Stn. Bldg Reach-3 & 2, (2) Nagpur Metro Viaduct Reach-4, (3) BMRCL, Reach 1A, 1B, R5-P1, R5-P2 & (4) UG-RT04, BMRCL Bangalore
(5) Udangudi Tangedco Project, TN (6) Airport AAI -Trichy Project (7) JSW Piling & Stone-Column, Dolvi, Pen (8) Refit Jetty-ALHW-Portblair A&N (9) Track Work, MMRDA, Mumbai
Safety Awards 2019
- IIT Ropar, Punjab Project received “Safety Certificate for achieving 14.0 Million Safe Man-hours from client CPWD Punjab.
- Nagpur Metro Stn. Bldg Reach-3 & 2 Project received certificate of appreciation for achieving 10.0 Million Safe Man Hours Worked, from client NMRCL.
- BMRCL, Reach 5-P-2 Project received certificate of appreciation for achieving 8.0 Million Safe Man Hours Worked, from client BMRCL.
- Nagpur Metro Viaduct Reach-4 Project received certificate of appreciation for achieving 7.0 Million Safe Man Hours Worked, from client NMRCL.
- National Safety Council of India (NSCI) has awarded the Prashansa Patra Award (NSCI Safety Awards-2018) for BMCT, JNPT Project.
- Haldia-IWAI West Bengal Project received 11th CIDC Vishwakarma Award-2019, from CIDC.
Safety Awards 2018
- National Safety Council of India (NSCI) has awarded the Prashansa Patra Award (NSCI Safety Awards-2017) for CT-5 Mundra Marine Project.
- BHAMA WS Pune Project received “Certificate of Appreciation” for successful completion of 1.5 Million Man-hours worked from Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC).
- JSW Piling Dolvi Project received “Certificate of Appreciation” for maintaining Best Safety Performance from M/s. JSW Dolvi.
- Vizag WQ-7 & WQ-8 Project received “Certificate of Appreciation” for successful completion of 4.0 Million Man-hours worked.
Safety Awards 2017
- National Safety Council of India (NSCI) has awarded the Prashansa Patra Award (NSCI Safety Awards-2016) for CT-4 Mundra Adani Project.
- CT-5, Mundra Project Received “Certificate of Appreciation” & “Trophy” for implementing high standards of Safety practices at the work site from M/s. Adani Ports.
- CKCEC Paradip Project received “Certificate of Appreciation” for the achievement of 3.0 Million Safe Man-hours Worked from M/s. CKCEC Paradip.
- IIT Ropar, Punjab Project received “Safety Certificate for achieving 10.0 Million Safe Man-hours from client CPWD Punjab.
Safety Awards 2016
- National Safety Council has awarded Prashansa Patra Award for CT-5 Mundra Project
- HSE Achievement Certificate (10 million safe manhours celebration) given by GSPC LNG for Toyo Intake, Mundra
- HSE Achievement Certificate (10 million safe manhours celebration) given by GSPC LNG for IHI, LNG Mundra
Safety Awards 2015
- Received “Prashansa Patra” Certificate from NSCI Awards-2015 given by NSCI for DMRC CC26
- Certificate of appreciation by client for best implementation of RPMG-HSE-MS given by M/s Reliance Industries Limited, Hazira For RIL Hazira
- KMRCL (UG2) Project received a “CIDC Vishwakarma Award -2015” for Construction Health, Safety & Environment given by M/s Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) For KMRCL Kolkata
- Trophy & Certificate of Recognition by client for Excellent Contribution towards Best Safety Performance in year 2014-2015 given by M/s TATA Power Projects For TATA Mahalaxmi
- CC-26 projects Delhi, received Trophy and Certificate for best environmentally managed elevated construction contract giben by M/s Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. For DMRC CC26
Safety Awards 2014
- Talwandi site was awarded with safety trophy for “Best Safety conscious contractor” at Sabo Power Plant, Talwandi, Punjab by client Thermax Ltd given by Thermax Ltd. For Talwandi
- Industry Honor for outstanding Contribution in “Specialized Construction” Tuna Project- EPC Category, during the 5th EPC World Awards-2014 given by EPC World Media group Pvt. Ltd. For Tuna Port Project
- Certificate of Appreciation for achieving 4 million man hours incident free from client DMRC for the period June 2013 to May 2014 given by DMRC For CC 26, DMRC
- Certificate is awarded to DP World JNPT project for achievement of safe Three MMHW given by D P World (Nhava Sheva) (India)Gateway terminal Pvt Ltd. For DP World JNPT
- CC-26R project received a “Certificate of Appreciation” from Client DMRC in recognition to their outstanding contribution in achievement of “Six Million Safe Man Hours” worked given by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. For DMRC CC-26
- Prashansa Patra given by NSCI (National Safety Council of India) For APML Tiroda
Safety Awards 2013
- Certificate of Appreciation for HSE performance from client PMC Projects (India) Pvt. Ltd. for the period Apr 2012 to Feb 2013 given by PMC Projects (India) Private Ltd. For Vizag Port
- Safety Trophy for being the BEST CONTRACTOR for the year ending 2012 for safe working and maintaing high safety standards inside and outside the port area given by Adani Petronet (Dahej) Port Pvt. Ltd. For Adani – Dahej
- Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project Site received certificate of appreciation for achieving 8.50 Million Safe Man Hours Worked, from client Reliance Sasan Power Limited For GCW I & II, Sasan
- Site received certificate of appreciation from client RELIANCE for achieving 3 Million Injury Free Man Hours at RIL, Dahej given by RIL, Dahej For RIL, Dahej
- BASF (26512 CF & 26812 EI) were the major Contributors towards successful achievement of 5 Million Safe Work Hours with zero lost time incidents at BASF GIR Project given by BASF GIR For BASF – Dahej
- National Safety Council of India (NSCI) – Safety Award, Silver Trophy & Certificate given by National Safety Council (Honorable Minister Labour GoI) For MDL, Mumbai
In-House Quarterly Publication “Safe Sites” brings out Management Commitment, Corrective and Preventive Actions, Safety Dossiers, and facilitates Safety Innovations. In addition, ITDCem issues Safety Pocket Book to all Engineers and Supervisors, which is a ready-reckoner.